Commercial Services / Monitoring
24/7 Central Monitoring Station
Allied Security Alarms operates its own Central Monitoring Station. Our trained staff monitors your security systems 7 days a week, 24 hours per day.
Whenever the security of your business is compromised the control panel of your security system sends alarm signals to our Central Monitoring Stations. The Center then quickly alerts the local police department or fire department or the emergency contacts listed in your account.
Our Customers Are Located Throughout U.S.
This Central Station monitors the security systems of businesses located throughout the greater Bay Area as well as those located throughout the U.S..
Security systems installed by other alarm companies can be monitored by our Central Monitoring Station.
What We Monitor
The Central Monitoring Station monitors burglar alarms, fire alarms, temperature control sensors, video surveillance systems (CCTV), door access controls, panic button alerts and motion detectors.
Strict Quality Control
Our Central Monitoring Station is UL Listed. Our Central Monitoring Station complies with the quality standards established by Underwriters Laboratories and undergoes strict annual quality control inspections.
Cooperation With Police and Fire Departments
We work closely with the police and fire departments of the cities where are customers are located. We value the relationships we have built up with these police and fire departments.
Wholesale Alarm Monitoring
Our Central Station monitors and responds to alarm signals on behalf of alarm dealers 24/7:
- Quick response to alarm signals from customers' accounts.
- All calls answered with dealer's name.
- All calls made to customers and authorities in dealer's name.
- All calls are recorded to ensure quality service.
- All dispatchers have FBI and DOJ security clearance.
- 24 hour internet access of customers' accounts.
- Daily reports of customers' alarm-related activities via email.
- All major formats received.
- Dealers of all sizes serviced.
- $2.50 per month per customer account
Organizations And Affiliations
We are associated with the following organizations for alarm dealers:
- National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA)
- California Alarm Association (CAA)
- Golden Gate Alarm Association (GGAA)
- Western Burglar & Fire Alarm Association(WBFAA)
Call us at 800-331-ALARM to learn about video surveillance systems that fit your business needs and budget.